We encourage and affirm the participation of students in the various activities offered through the co-curricular program.
The St Michael’s program is a co-operative venture involving students, staff, old scholars, parents and friends of the College. These activities play an important role in the total development of the student, and as such, are considered to be a vital part of the holistic education offered at the College. Involvement in the co-curricular program fulfils important education and social goals established by the College.
The co-curricular program:
- Provides an opportunity for students to contribute positively to the College community;
- Enhances the holistic development of the individual;
- Promotes and nurtures responsible behaviour and attitudes;
- Cultivates self-discipline and self-responsibility;
- Fosters mutual support amongst parents and staff;
- Provides a means by which relationships can be established and consolidated in the whole school community;
- Develops a student’s skills and talents.
We encourage parents/caregivers and students to read the Co-curricular Handbook via the link below.co-curricular handbook and policy
|Cross Country||Table Tennis|
|Gifted and Talented||Volleyball|